View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2005, 03:28 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX
Could someone tell me how to fix the chat windows not saving and also how I can change the UI color back to its old color. This grey color is to conflicting with the text.
You can't just switch back the old grey color. The graphic file where the background image is for this UI is in the image folder and is called perdigraphics.dds.

In order the "switch" back to the old grey background you would have to re-create this graphic file with the look of the old grey style. I don't have enough knowledge on how to do this, but I do have the ability to darken or change the coloring of the current marble look. These changes can be done in Photoshop with the DDS plug-in.

I attached a screen shot of what I did with the grey marble look. I gave it a red/yellow tint, and darkened it so I am able to see the chat text, and some of the green text that was difficult to read.

If you are interested I can create the same for you in a different color than red/yellow or if you like mine then just let me know and I will post it here for download.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000015.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	2083