Thread: eXtremeUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2005, 03:41 AM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Excellent work on your mod! A lot time must have been spent on detail. I have tried it out running 1600x1200, and it looks great, and I love the six hotbars (you've inspired me to redo my hotbar config.. The whole XP window is beyond awesome. And I have yet to figure out all the perks of the inventory, but from what I've seen I'm very impressed. I have found a few things so far that either don't work right, or have small problems. They are listed below:

1. None of the pet command buttons work. I hit attack and he looks at me stupid. He wont even "go" which I image is dismiss.
2. In the knowledge window, the Tradeskills button does not move with the rest of the buttons, so if you try to shrink the window horizontally it disappears.
3. The Next button on the tradeskill window is only about half a button. You can only click on the left half. The right half of this button is dead.
4. In player search the level is getting cutoff for some players, can't see the last digit on their level.
5. Only the background of the quest journal resizes. The inner area does not resize to fit the window when it is drug.
6. In the Skills window the last digit of some MAX skill numbers are getting cut off like the player search window. Also black text is hard to read. Light blue would be better.
*Edit*
7. Hard to see on the screen cap, but evident in game. The XP whole number and decimal numers are kinda mashed, they need to have a little seperation.
8. When the target window is open it is very difficult to press the Start Button.
9. The pet power percentage is actually the pet health percent. Just need to change the Dynamic data for the pet power percent.
10. It might just be me, but I cannot find weight listed anywhere.

That's all I found, just some minor cosmetics (except for the pet buttons a necro is useless until he can tell his pet to attack).

I have posted some screen shots of the visual errors to help you out.

p.s. The Full screen button was genius.

Peace out.
MackGee

*Edit*
You suck.. I was going to bed, but now I'm still up past 4am because I can't stop playing with your mod..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	excap.jpg
Views:	2930
Size:	325.4 KB
ID:	3067  

Last edited by mackgee : 07-04-2005 at 04:50 AM.