View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2005, 02:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
/bag_open -3.0 0.0 0.0

opens the Bank Vault in the first container position.

I did try various decimal combination with no noticble effect. Float seams to be ignored.

Using zero as the first digit seams to fill windows with whatever last filled the spot with a normal open, so if you've already opened a bag normally to that position, it will open the bag.

It doesn't trigger any of the bag's usual slot visibility and resize events, so if you're using the typical method of customizing bags, stuff can look wonky. For instance, my bags open with only 1 slot visible, but the title and contents of the visible slot are there.
Perhaps the bankslots are treated differently than the inventory slots.
Perhaps they are treated as bags witiin bags, that might explain why they seem to work differently.
the last argument that pointed to a slot within in the bags.
3.0 1.0 0.0 tells it ot open bank vault, slot 1, and slot one of the bag inside that slot

perhaps each slot in a bag has to be opened this way, and that would get all the slots to show.
bag_open 3.0 1.0 0.0 (first slot of the bag)
bag_open 3.0 1.0 1.0 (secnod slot of the bag) etc...

We probably cant get the frames or styles to work unless we can address then enitre bag. But the above way migth be a way to open all the slots of all the bags.

EDIT:
One other question.
in the bank window main page XML.
If you put OnShow="bag_open=-3.0 0.0 0.0 bag_open=-3.0 0.0 0.0"
Does it open the bag with the contents in it, if you already had a bag opened in that spot previously?

I'm thinkign this command might have gotten a bit nerfered because the bags used to be hardcoded into certain positions right?
My shared vaults still appred to be that way. I can't get them to save positions.

I'm going to have to monkey with tonight when I get home from work.

Last edited by Kosmos : 03-15-2005 at 02:47 PM.