View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2005, 05:21 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Well for example bag_open anynum 0 0 will open a container window in the position of your first inventory bag.

Anynum 1 0 will open the second inventory location.

Anynum 0 1 will open the first location saved for a bag in the first slot inside your first inventory bag.

Most of those first digit settings don't trigger any slot visibility or window sizing, so the number of slots shown will be whatever was last opened in that position. If nothing was opened normally in that position, all 25 possible slots will be shown.

The various Vault settings dump the vault's contents into the window, but they don't trigger visibility or window size. If you opened a 4 slot bag into position 0 0, dumping the Bank Vault into that position only shows 4 slots.

I suspect there's some additional arguments for this command that tell it what specific bag to fill the window with, and maybe how many slots to display, but nothing I tried produced any noticable results beyond what I mentioned above. It could be the command wasn't fully implemented.

On a side note, I also tried a bunch of things to trigger a double click with no luck