View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to dragowulf Send a message via MSN to dragowulf

Sorry, but it's the truth. I mean we've had like what, three producers since launch? Scott, who was awesome in my opinion. Bruce who was /afk. And then we had Alan who somehow managed to make EQ2's developement slow down to almost a halt; releasing what was it, one decent/mediocre expansion and an adventure pack sized expansion (that came late in February, not November like the previous four expansions) as well as significantly reduced the frequency of update cycles that has ultimately resulted in epic failure? Remember when huge exploits were fixed on the dot?

Wasn't Shader 3.0, Halas, and a whole lot of goodies suppose to come with the expansion? What the hecks???

Georgeson though. He's been with SoE for a few months as a developer. I believe I read somewhere saying he was a producer for games like Gaia and Tribes 2, right? Chances are SoE hired him as EQ2 producer just temporarily because he's the only one qualified with all that past experience and they need someone right now.

We'll definitely see how this turns out, hopefully Smed has fixed the problem with this last yes-man Producer and we might see some positive progress to EQ2 as a game.