View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2006, 05:02 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

1. Have the same problem on mine, vertical size snaps to the vertical size that the bag would have with 4 horizontal icons. If changing the icon size in game, it will still snap to the icon size defined in the XML.

2. Had no problems with the drag button on mine (if you mean a button to move the window).

3. It does snap vertically as explained under 1. once you move an item in the bags or else once you log out. Horizontally it doesn't appear to snap at all. Maybe there is a parameter of the IconBank that lists the items per row and the number of rows; we could use that to calculate the minimum size and set it ourselves.

4. You can change the IconSize during runtime. Works fine except for the size saving problem mentioned above.

The only other mods out there that I have seen are mine and now Faetyl posted his as well. Faetyl says his are resizing + saving correctly, but when I tested them they would always come up with only the title bar visible no matter what I did...