View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2005, 03:12 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
Okay, I tested it, and here are a couple of screenshots.

First off, thanks a ton! All the healers here will *very much* appreciate this!

This is looking great already! Here are a few things that I saw:

1. The target's health and power bars are not the same size as the player's--they extend outside of that, and outside of their own slots.

2. The spell effects window was having a weird thing happen to it--some of the icon slots remain blank, no matter what! Even when there is a spell that should be there, it will not display, but the NEXT spell I maintain WILL display. Really strange...

Great work on the first run-through! It really looks almost done--which is awesome!

I really like your two additions...The new font for the health & power % is MUCH clearer, and I also like the super-understandable concentration slots---you ALWAYS know if you have used that fifth slot. GREAT touch!

I have just a few small requests:
1. For the target and implied target, can you make it so there is no space in between the health and power bars, but extend the power bars to be as tall as the health bar on each pair? (Like, make the power bar on the implied target as high as the health bar on the implied target.) Power is a big issue when fighing things that can heal themselves!

2. Can we restrict the maximum vertical AND horizontal size of the party window? I know the TKing group window I linked to could do that, and it would be nice if we could do this one that way, so it could be pixel-perfect without the user having to figure it out themselves. I wasn't sure exactly how wide to make the party window, or how tall.

3. Would it be also possible to use a background similar to the TKing party window, for the party window? I don't mean the nice-looking border, I just mean the rectangles. I actually like those little rectangles around each party member, so I can more quickly see where their status ailments are.

This is looking excellent already! And from what others have said, I can tell that this'll be a very popular mod for healers.

Anyway, this is great already. Hope to see more very soon! WOOT!

Jerry
Hello The target health/power are two bigs because for the moment I only modify it for the old Con version, I will do the new con when I will be sure that the old is working ok.

For the missing slots, it's normal cause I forgot to enable them again after redesign

The Party window width is already at the minimum (don't forget that there is 4 icons to the right, for the tall parameter, we need to based it on the Efects if we want to have something nice.