View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

• /loadUI would be my number one priority so that people can have different UI's for each charater, they can easly install them, and authors can easly write code and refresh the UI many times until they get it right.
  • Fix current dynamic data as explained above.
  • A nice uierror reporting system. Also if an author writes something that is bad or bugged instead of crashing it would be nice if the error handling checked the interface files and then if it has errors that would crash the game load the default interface instead. Kind of like EQ1.
  • un-hardcode the window used for reading books and allow us to be able to move the "read more" and "cancel" links. When reading a long book with text of various lengths some times you hit cancel by mistake and it would be nice if interface authors could modifiy that for some people and move the buttons up top.
  • The raid window may need some love. I'm not sure how to fix it but I do find it a bit bulky and I think that is its number one complaint. Also this is more function then interface but it would be nice to have a raid leader control pannel to allow the raid leader to move people to and from different groups with a click of a few buttons.
  • Look into adding .lua support
  • Writ Givers and similar quest givers. Have a window pop open that will allow us to select what quest we want instead of hailing the npc over and over until we get it.

Thats all I can think of now. I would just be happy with the /loadui command working.

I should have asked if you were going to be at FF. I would have gone then. I didnt think there would be anything on the EQ2 interface there.

Last edited by Dolby : 06-07-2005 at 11:48 PM.