View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2008, 11:51 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Alright, I'll throw a new idea or two out on the table:

1. UI file-write capabilities.
Imagine being able to edit buttons on say the player window, just like a macro button, and the UI would save this customization.

... Maybe you wouldn't even call this file write capabilities as much as you would call it "custom" variable saving within a UI window.

This one has been brought up before:

2. Single-window bag.
I honestly believe at this point, with the number of bags and all, that this would be a GREAT option to have available to users. And if it were a toggle like function, it would be even more superior.

3. True custom binds.

I'd love to, by config file, or in game... be able to set a custom bind to open windows. Now, the easiest way off the top of my head would be able to bind a key to any command you want.
Safe? I don't see why not, you can already do this on the hotbars if you wanted to. But what I mean by "True" custom binds, is being able to set any key you want for any function you want.

If I want to open of my 3 custom, non-default windows... I wanna do it at a key touch.

How many keys do I have available on keyboard, versus how many keys aren't being utilized. Seriously. It's 2008 Lets make with the customization!

Didn't mean to be forward there.... just trying to get that last point across