Thread: Laffs_Lite
View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2005, 02:12 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Effects window working ok now, it aint snapping to a preset size! YAY!

Notes icon works! YAY! Oh, make the background transparent if you can pls! (you will see from the screeny why heh)

Compass back! YAY! (Ctrl-N /giggle)

Oh, attached is new dds, screeny and my ini. Please feel free to make suggestions for the dds. Once its ok, Ive seperated all the elements and have a psd of it, so its easy to change colours, patterns etc etc. *sob*.

Regarding the group bar, negative effects and you wanting to see stats for your own reasons....we might have an obvious solution heh.

Take out the stat bar you added in. Put the negative effects back where they was, the size of that group box wont be an issue now. Turn on the other layers at the top, where you still got stats.

Or.

How about moving the LFG and Search for LFG buttons to the other end of the group window, say, at the F5 position, just above the .../ line. Get the UI to display the negative effects above the .../ line too, might need smaller icons if thats possible. If you get a full group, the LFG and search icons disappear I think so thats not an issue for the last player to join a group.

Anyhow, lemme know what you think and I look forward to yer next update *giggle*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000034.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	2816  
Attached Files
File Type: zip graphic_and_ini.zip (92.0 KB, 241 views)