Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurm View Post
Thanks for the speedy answer
I aim to please

Quote:
With what should I replace the guild logo dds with? a jpg renamed dds?

Me = No clue lol
It has to be save in .dss format.

Quote:
I did as you said and put the info center files into the eXtreme folder, but now the AUCP is reporting them as foreign files :-) it still works though so its not a big deal.
Hmm I thought I excluded the infocenter folder from being checked in the foreign file check. I'll have to dig through it's code and see. But as you said it will still work, it is just that AUCP is letting you know about the files.

Quote:
I also noticed that when I ran the AUCP it changed the background.dds back to the default. I was using one of the "MackGee's_backgrounds" after renaming the default to "orig_background.dds" Also not a big deal, I just did it again to fix it.
You need to add backgroud.dds to the exclude file list in settings. Adding files there will tell the AUCP not to update these files. Other wise it will update them with the file on the server.

Quote:
And I have a big problem that appeared today, when I hit the 'I' button to open my inventory, instead of my inventory / ragdoll opening the small box at the top that shows my currently equipped items goes black. When I hit it again, it reappears. I have a few items I'd like to switch out, but that can wait for the moment until I receive an answer on how to fix it.
That window 'IS' your inventory. There is no stinking rag doll pic in eXterme. Just drag and drop your items to the slot you want them in.

Granted all this may change come LU38 with SOE adding a tab to the inventory..