Thread: Othesus UI mods
View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2007, 12:31 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Active Quest: I use FC so this is much loved mod with some nice additions. Thank you for that. Would it be possible to get the added features at the top of the window instead of the bottom? Also, I don't keep this window very wide so when I use the drop down menu most of the quest titles are cut off. Is there any possibility of making the drop down menu it's own seperate row with the buttons added elsewhere so that the menu can be as wide as the window, or something similar?

Browser: I was using Mart's for the tabbed browsing but it doesn't currently work for setting the homepage and with the addition of your Active Quest and Examine Windows I came back to your's for the additional features. Having said that, have you put any more thought into a tabbed version or simply adding tabs to your current version? It helps a lot in many situations to have multiple pages for comparison information but having multiple windows open doesn't really work all that well. One window with multiple tabs would be the ultimate solution.

Any insight into these would be highly appreciated. Thank you kindly.