View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2005, 05:43 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Missing Fonts

*EDIT*

Found the fix after remembering a similar issue. QuickArial Complete solved it. It can be found here:

http://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=3230

*END EDIT*

Goldi, great work, I love this button! I'm having an odd little problem now, though. After LU#11, I updated my Fetish Nightfall so I'd have the new skills window. Of course, this meant i had to reinstall your start button. I logged in after the Fetish update and everything was working great. Logged out, redownloaded (because i couldn't find where I'd put the original zip) and installed your start button, and logged back in. The button was there, worked fine, but when i opened the Skills window, the text for the names of the skills was missing. Going back to regular Fetish Nightfall fixed it.

Of note... I follwed your instructions exactly and did NOT copy over the Arial font file. I tried again, coping over the font file to see if that fixed it and it did not. This sure sounds/looks like a corrupt or missing font file to me, but for the life of me, i can't find what i need to do to get it to work. I miss your start button! Anyone have a fix for this issue? (By the way, my hubby had the exact same issue.)

Last edited by Apostrophe : 06-30-2005 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Added fix