View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2006, 12:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost
Default Comments

Thanks for the kind words folks - Much appreciated...I think I WILL continue with my efforts and create an entire skin with this L&F.

Some side-notes:
You are correct - it is rather large. That's specifically why I began created this. You see, I play in 1920 x 1200 resolution and thus far, I've been somewhat dissappointed with the mods out there at this time for that screensize...so - build my own!

I like the idea of adding HP / Power numbers next to the bars...doing that right now in fact, but I will not be lowering the HP/Power bars closer to the stats: That space is where the four dot-types afflicting the Player go ( you know, the huge icons that say you're hit by Elemental, Arcane, etc. etc.)

Thanks again folks - I'll begin posting my source code on the beta forum along with screen shots of my progress and as always, I welcome comments and criticism from everyone present: I'm a complete noob with regards to UI mods.

-LK

ps - This screenshot is the actual code being used in-game. I plan on completing the entire look and feel and then I'll hit the Beta forum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	StartingUI.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	5061  

Last edited by Elkay : 07-06-2006 at 12:22 AM.