View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2006, 06:32 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippel
I'm using your player, group, and target windows and i love the design of them. i was wondering however if there is a way to display percent instead of hitpoints on the player and group windows? I've done a little tinkering with uibuilder but I don't know how I would go about changing that.
Open the group window (eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml) with notepad and do a global replace (Ctrl-H).

In the "Find What" box put "CurrentHealth". In the "Replace With" box put "HealthPercent". Click "Replace All".

Repeat the above with "CurrentPower" and "PowerPercent". Save and close the file.

Repeat all of the above with the player window (eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml).

That should swap everything to percent.

Edit: If you have any problems, don't fret. I'm working on a new version of the group window to add a few requested features. I might just include a percentage versus actual points variant as well. Might be a week or so before it comes out.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'

Last edited by mother9987 : 06-05-2006 at 08:18 AM.