View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
Unhappy

The harvesting and collecting information is priceless, and I hope that never goes away.

As for quests, some of it is outdated, but the HQ information has been spot on in my experience.

The IC is quick to use, isn't a resource pig like IE or FireFox, and simply gets the job done. None of the sites with good information on it do much to prevent them from being a banner farm, with plenty of Flash stuff that eats up even more memory.

I spent the first 6 months of my return to EQ2 not using it, even though I knew it was there. One day I decided to pull my head out of my backside, and now, I rarely go more than a gaming session without pulling it up. Even if it is just to answer someone else's question about harvesting items, it's been a great help. I swear I give out a lot of Fetish UI recommendations, and one of the big reasons is your IC that Zonx has wisely included in his phenomenal setup.

It's your play time, and you should enjoy it. Scaling IC back won't hurt me, because much of what I use it for, you won't have to modify very often. Enjoy the game, and thanks for your continued efforts!