View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2005, 07:46 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Post Group window and an idea for full set?

Hello all, I have been looking for this but haven't found anything that would work right. Ok it may be because I have both eyes in teh same hole, but that is not important.

A Group window - Vertical - F1-F6 .. with all the nice little thingy you can do
Have a target and implied target that nicely fit as part of the design to stack over or under it. Think it would be great for fast info all on the spot.

I would like to create an UI myself but lack the time to play the game already so won't start an UI right now.

Would be great if someone would make something that fit in 1280x1024 that would a chat window to the left next to it the said vertical group window wiith all the stackable target and than have 4 3/4 hotbar on the right.

I have seen that arcan as removed the black border? I don't know how at all, but would it be possible to make it as only the top is removed? this way the chracter don't get hidden behind the stuff at the bottome and you see more at the top. (As I see it the play screen is what we see in default if you remove both the player goes down a bit on teh screen... but I think it's not that way right? ok none understand me... it's ok really )

Thanks,
Sneazel - Antonia Bayle - Sanguis Corvus