Thread: UI Problem
View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2022, 04:36 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Hi:

Ty for the reply. I followed your instructions to the "T", 3 times and it did not work. I moved the old file to another file folder that wasn't even in the game folder.

I deleted the file when I was out of the game, logged in, used one of my alts uisettings, because they are all the same. It created the file. I did the
/save_uisettings.

Logged out and back in, and the windows like shown were all over the screen. Then while i was IN game. I opened the game window. Deleted the character uisetting file again, it was in the trash. Then I used /load_uisettings and selected one of my alts and saved it as directed (the new file popped back into the directory) . It set it up. I camped all the way out to desktop, logged back in, and it was all the windows everywhere on the screen again.

I just went ahead and made me a load uisetting macro for now. I don't know how else to fix it. Only thing else I can figure to so is delete every single file in the all the game folders with that characters name on it... just don't know.

Last edited by trixlette2 : 11-15-2022 at 04:38 AM.