View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2009, 01:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulaen View Post
And I do understand, I do not want to step on Chris's toes which is why I am going to do what I can for now till he can fix it himself. The auto updater makes the game usable but doesnt address the achievement problem. Someone else posted the solution which is to delete the journal file and the achievement file or folder as he stated. This is a temporary solution and will cause the journal not to function as it did before IE the wiki links etc but it will allow you to use it till Chris has a chance to fix it or I can get the window fixed until again Chris can get it fixed. (think I repeated myself too many times there hehe am tired)
The Journal file has been updated and is available on the auto updater. The achievement file hower hasn't been updated and deleting that file from profit ui folder causes it to show the default window which in fact works great. Only change in the achievement file that is actually causing the problem is the slider for the amount of xp you are giving to advancement points.