View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2008, 08:26 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default The mod

The mod that was linked to, in the video on eq2flames, the mod is clearly working in a more advanced way than you are describing gm9. If you rewatch the video, at 0:09, the melee auto attack is delayed by a combat art and the bar doesn't reset until the combat art is finished. This is what he is trying to avoid, but if you watch closely, it does in fact work.

One way this would work is to have the auto attack bar only reset if the casting bar is not visible.

also, he switches from dual wield, to single weapon, to ranged, all with different bars, I do not know how this was accomplished, but if you look closely, you'll see that it was done.

Not much information is given about it, i do not know if haste is kept in real time or not as this is apparently a private mod. From the looks of it, it would be very nice.

One question i have is, would it be possible to have an act module populate data that could be implemented into the ui mod, such as when an auto attack fires? I know you use text documents in profitui, and I'm not sure how act modules work, but this could be another way that this is accomplished.

In any case, the mod looks fantastic and I would love to find out how they did this.