View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2005, 11:49 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
I appreciate the work you all are doing on the project, but I respectfully ask that you not make such major changes to a community project that affects so many other mods without first atempting to consult one of the original architects. I am more than happy to pitch in and help update the XML, or provide input if needed. I check the site daily for PMs and am frequently available through Yahoo if you wish to reach me.
If we'd known you were around, we'd have said something. The EQ2Maps team forum had been all but abandoned when I came on the team several months ago. There are a number of changes to the EQ2MAPs that have been needed for some time and have not been done for the lack of an XML coder.

Ultimatly, we reached out to the community to assist us. A couple folks have stepped up to make the needed changes. We have made no secret of the changes we've been making to the XML - they're all posted right here in the fourms.

Please, participate in the development process, we clearly need the help. Just don't presume to lecture us on what we should or should not be doing. Where have YOU been the last 3 months we've been working on this?