View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2007, 12:39 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Where did our friends go? Maybe, we scared them away with too much work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
With the new "Top" "Height" "Left" and "Width" values, I've been messing around with some trigger events to try to change the size of other objects.
The problem is if I try to do any math, I'll get the 3 trailing decimals, ie 147.000
I tried manually putting in 147.000 into the "Height" property, and it wouldn't accept it. It just kept the previous value in there.

I guess my request is that these fields be updated to accept decimal inputs, and just trim off the trailing decimals.
This bug really removes the point of even having those properties. Any chance of getting this fixed up, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othesus to Gm in another thread
... Ah, ok the zoom buttons. Those could be shown and hidden easily. I don't know about activating them though. They're just images like this:

<Page Location="428,556" Name="ZoomControls" PackLocation="fff,fff" ScrollExtent="24,13" Size="24,13">
<Image GetsInput="true" LocalTooltip="Zoom In" Location="1,1" Name="ZoomIn" ScrollExtent="9,9" Size="9,9" Style="Skinnable_Styles.ZoomButtons.ZoomIn" Tooltip=":0df337557d461a46:Zoom In" />
<Image GetsInput="true" LocalTooltip="Zoom Out" Location="11,1" Name="ZoomOut" ScrollExtent="9,9" Size="9,9" Style="Skinnable_Styles.ZoomButtons.ZoomOut" Tooltip=":0df337556511a0b2:Zoom Out" />
</Page>
Ok now that I've had a couple days to play with this I must say..
There is no way to access these controls that I know of; nor, a /command to change zoom level or variable that I have found..

Any chance of making the zoom controls into a slider so we can access it through scripts?.. That would be really useful!!

Atleast make images into buttons so they can be "pressed" through a script. Adding one to reset the zoom level would be great too.. However, I think I prefer a slider..

If there already is a way to change this through scripts, please enlighten me

Anybody listening?