View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2023, 08:45 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

It's pretty close to perfect already, close enough I was able to figure out the zonerect numbers for it. I was able to get a pretty good test with the following code block.

Code:
<ImageStyle Name="home_takish" displayname="Sands of Renewal Home" zonerect="-242, -1, 276, 380">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_home_takish.dds" SourceRect="0,0,696,512" />
</ImageStyle>
The one big problem is that the right room (all four segments) are mis-aligned on the image compared to the zone. The door used in the original map was set pretty close to the corner, while the door used in the house version is closer to the center of the room. I've marked roughly where the door should be in red. As a result, the north-south axis is off by half the width of the player indicator.

Despite the mis-alignment, it's certainly a usable map. Nobody would get lost if this is all they had to work with. If you would like, I can share the original images I used to make the dungeon map, including a .xcf (GIMP project) file with all of the original layers intact.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	map_home_takish.png
Views:	270
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	9689  

Last edited by benjcallaghan : 07-18-2023 at 08:47 PM.