View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2022, 01:16 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfmanNYC View Post
I also am unable to load DarqUI as of 9/28/22. When I type /loadui I only get the option to load the default or default blue UI.
I found an old post about updating my eq2.ini file in the main EQ2 directory and have done that with the following code - but still no luck loading DarqUI.

cl_ui_skinname DarqUI_v3
cl_ui_subdir UI/

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wolf
this sounds like you might be installing /darqUI in another location? Do you have more than one location for Eq2?

The Utility can determine and find where the eq2 folder is, but cant location multiple locations. Make sure you see the correct path where you want the /Ui to install to..

If you place the Darq Utility and notify apps in the Everquest2/Ui folder. Then the Utility will install in that location. you can create a shortcut from this location for the desktop or attach it to the taskbar.

If that doesn't help, then Darq will have to take the time to figure it out. but that's where I have mine located, and I also have another eq2 for testing purposes on another drive and i place another copy of the utility in that folder on the other drive. I just have to open the other drive to update that folder. cuz it won't update the other installs of the game.