View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2005, 03:13 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Lightbulb

Quote:
ALT+~ toggles the start button.
lol I didn't know about this one.

Man I would love to see this in a separate help text in the GUI that would be awesome.

Another suggestion (if it is at ALL possible). I would like to be able to add my own personal POI's to the map somehow for information that others probably wouldn't care about, but stuff I might use. I'd like to be able to add a unique dot (one that shows it's my own) then be able to add a note to it somewhere within the gui. I'm guessing this sort of thing can't be done though else it would have been done already but it's on of the very few things I miss from WoW.

The other features I miss include:

1. the ability to have a 'scratch pad' I can keep notes on within the game (without having to alt-tab out that is). I used to use it to keep notes on players (kinda like a santa's naughty and nice list).

2. The GUI I was using was able to (somehow) use custom made chat channels to let me know when other players were using the same GUI I was, it also used those same channels to let me send and receive POI's to and from other players. So if I got lost - someone with the same GUI could send me a POI that I could then go too.

I'm not sure how much of that is actually do-able here - but man that would be awesome to be able to do again. That GUI I had used there was called Cosmos - while I know these are two separate games - here's a link to their site, who knows maybe something there might help here?

http://www.cosmosui.org/