Unread 12-26-2008, 04:23 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejima View Post
Hot bars:
For the love of god get rid of the spinners!
Maybe throw the bank control in hot bar settings since they can still be adjusted with hot keys? Just make a marker of some sort which is your active hot bar! Or just really make it so if you hide the spinner it doesn't have dead space :P
I'd agree with pretty much everything you said except for this one and the player window one (see below). I don't think removing the spinners would work for most users, it would just have them put more hotbars on screen (or probably that's what most users do anyway, so you may have a point). But I'd like to get the right click menus fixed to how they worked before the introduction of IconBanks, i.e. all options being available when you right click the IconBank, that way we could get rid of the dead space.

Quote:
Heroic opportunity:
Just condense it a tad and cooler graphics.
Haven't checked the default window in a while but last time I checked it had two circles too many, there are no HOs that use more than 4 circles (unless that changed as well since I last played, but noone ever complained about that in ProfitUI, which only shows 4). So you can actually condense it quite a bit.

Quote:
Player window:
Remove concentration crap that can go into the persona window.
I don't think that would work for most players either, unless you an indicator elsewhere. But I agree with you that the whole distribution and separation between maintained and effects windows should be reviewed anyway so that could be part of it, conceptually it could better be indicated in one of those windows.