View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2008, 02:57 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
While the "Top" "Height" "Left" and "Width" do not support trailing decimals, the comma delimited (IE: Location, MinimumScrollExtent) values will. It will trim off the decimals automatically. I forget where I first saw this mentioned, but I tried it for myself in the UIBuilder a while ago.

Code:
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Select.MinimumScrollExtent=('146' ## ',' ## SUM) SUM=(Parent.Parent.SETTINGS.SizeCollection) + (Parent.Parent.SETTINGS.SizeTotal)
Parent.Parent.HQ.Location=('0' ## ',' ## ADD) ADD=(Parent.Parent.Collection.Top) + (Parent.Parent.Collection.Height)
Hope this helps.
You sir are officially my new hero, as - assuming your code works - you found the way to convert any floating point value into an integer, the holy grail of eq2 interface modding. lol.

Strange thing is I could have sworn I had unsuccessfully tried assigning floating point values to both location and size, in particular location, because I wanted to automatically align elements. Maybe it's because you used a variable and I probably didn't, or because you used brackets? Or maybe this was recently changed.

Anyway, take these: