View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2008, 08:56 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Absolutely feel free to use my mods marked as ThorUI style - that's what they're for, to keep ThorUI going. And thank you so much for the compliment! Honestly, I'm just tweaking details as needed.

I'm not willing to take part in complete takeover until a) Faetyl has himself said he's dropping the mod or b) it's been at least 6 months since last contact, which would be around 1st week of July. By the sound of it, you're thoughts on that parallel mine. I hope you do get a reply. Either way, I hope wherever Faetyl is now, that he's doing something he really enjoys, even if it's not continuing the UI.

As for pieces, I'm looking through the ones I've got so far to see what exactly was changed in each. Several people have offered to send me the files I'm missing from ThorUI; sorry for the delay in getting back to you all on that. Next priority is the loot window, what comes after that will depend on if they break anything else in the next GU and if I can convince the updater to access files on a different website.