View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost

My apologies all, I've been extremely busy with another project and haven't kept up with the boards like I normally do. So without further ado, here goes:

Sollum - sounds like you have a corrupted character INI file. Try deleting the eq2_servername_charname.ini file in your EQ2 directory. You'll have to re-organize the windows again after doing that, but hopefully that fixes the issue. (It's a known bug, for some reason, some character INI files get corrupted from time to time. Sony still hasn't given us a reliable fix for it, as far as I know) If that doesn't fix the problem, let me know, and I'll e-mail you one of my character INI files to use.

Mikegoe - took a quick look at the window, and I should be able to move the percentage indicator's over to the end of the bars without too much trouble. I may look at refining the color's used as well, depending on how much time I have to work with it. (This other project is becoming much more involved that I anticipated, but I think you folks will be very pleased with the result)

Sic - putting my plans to reskin windows on hold until I finish the ongoing project - that's not to say I won't push one out while taking a break from the other job, though.

Callamity - no worries, I'll add that to the installation notes to make it a bit clearer for folks.

RAWR!

Wulfy
(thanks again for everyone's support - please, vote for the UI if you use it and like it, and of course, let me know if there's anything you'd like to see!)