View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2010, 01:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by diihia View Post
Hmm...the new xp bar is not working for me. It is now only showing the xp bar at the top and will not show the run speed even on hover over. Also right clicking is not working either....

OK...I got it to show the run speed after all...it seems that I had my frame and titlebar opacity all the way down which was only allowing it to show the xp bar, so once I put the normal and mouseover opacity to max it worked (is that intended?)....however the right clicking option to change experience types still is not working for me...am I still not doing something I need to do? Of course clicking on the xp works to change it still.....

Oh and the night vision on the xp bar start button is still acting funny....it only highlights a few objects vs lighting up the whole area....the regular start button night vision works correctly....so for now (since I use that button a lot) I am still using the regular startbutton.....
The frame being visible is intended. The nightvision issues you are having I have no clue about. Mine works fine from either location on 3 different characters and 2 different pc's.

The right click ability was not working. The attached file is working for real this time. Sorry about the hassle. Goes to show you should test all functionality after making any change.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 08-25-2010 at 07:43 AM.