View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2005, 11:18 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default played with this a bit

played with this a bit, but i give up for now. attached is the window i've ended with, not really functional atm.

punching numbers into the fields should let you set the alarm, but i think i've done something wrong, the button only ever takes the intial value of the field, hoping there's another way to do it or someway to get it to update - i've been doing it like this - r_alrm_sess_dur_minutes=parent.setminutes.text

other than that was kind of hoping to have a field you could input a command, or maybe a skill, but i can't seem to get the game to do anything with it, tried putting all manner of things in, so again i imagine i might have it setup wrong, or there's the fact its still not clear to me how to run commands. slash commands with parameters = have two of them, slash command w/o parameters = just in there plain or doubled?

since it seems complicated to get the commands run right i'm thinking if i go any further with this might be good to gather what people would want to do with it and create a dropbox for the common skills, skills are atleast pretty easy.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_popup_usagealarm.xml (7.5 KB, 455 views)