View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2005, 02:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Neriak
Default Some issues with the window frames?

Quib,

I've been using your 5_7 revision for a couple of days now, and the only problems I can see with it are shown in the attached pictures.

You had said something about packaging up for a release soon, so I wanted to make another post detailing the issues I've found so far.
  • In the first picture, (and this applies to every map) the map is not lined up properly, and ends up being offset from where it should be. This is affecting arrow placement, and defogging of zones. ie, the arrow is not quite lined up with where I am - if I'm on the bank of a river, the arrow looks like it's in the middle of the river. And the same with fog - the defogging is offset a couple of pixels from where I actually am on the map.
  • The second picture is probably unrelated to your code - I think it was zonx who was making those zone connection maps - did I miss a download somewhere? I got the zone connection images for the city zones - but if the world zones are not done yet, I recommend leaving out the button on the world map for this release.
  • The icons auto-load with zones perfectly. AWESOME! But, clicking on an overlay icon doesn't create a wisp.

Edit: oops, it would help to attach the pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nekforest_alignment.png
Views:	365
Size:	320.1 KB
ID:	1494  Click image for larger version

Name:	worldmap_missing.png
Views:	361
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	1495