Thread: AoD updates...
View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2011, 09:59 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
If you are using the small variant of the persona window it is not updated for AoD yet as I got into beta late and have been working overnights every day since I did get in. I will get it updated as it is my personal preference but it will take a little while. If you are using the default or large persona window variant you should see the warder tab if you have a warder up. If you use /loadui you will not see the tab until you zone.

Silat
Question that may or may not be related....Is the large variant still available?

My current only options are small variant and default, and where large should be it says "do not select, this variant does not exist anymore"

I had been using the large variant until a couple days before expansion. I decided to play around with variant options and try the small one, but when I tried to go back to large, I was no longer able to select it. I'd love to have it back even if I need to download a standalone file and put persona on the ignore list for the auto-updater.

Also, I am assuming that is my problem. The window I prefer is the one that looked more like the original default, where there was a single panel with tabs to to switch between views. I cannot stomach the current one I have with default selected- the three panel monstrosity.