View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2011, 10:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Splitpaw

I have been suffering from the House Item window problem too, and was starting to rip my hair out over it, so your 'eq2ui_playerhousing.xml' tip worked wonders.

I had been deleting just the house item one, including the default one, but the error wouldnt go away.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
The two housing windows are in the file eq2ui_playerhousing.xml, although I'd be surprised if they were customized at all given how straightforward they are and how little they are used. If you can't find any structural changes to that part of the interface between Fetish and the current default, I'd say revert to default on those pieces.

The threat window has a checkbox in Options, I believe it's under User Interface >> Game Windows, that hides the default meter when you aren't fighting. The default window itself doesn't go away, only the "lens" and flames. If you look in the eq2ui_mainhud_threat.xml file, you'll see a page with the dynamic data value "GameData.Target.ThreatShowWindow." Everything inside that page shows or hides when this value changes. I expect your customizations most likely fall outside of this page, so they stay on all the time.

__