View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2011, 12:04 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsi View Post
Now that the new bottom bar is in, I wanted to post a couple of issues I have.

1. The dividers in my resolution (1280x1024) are sitting a little too high. They do not touch the bottom frame and the hang from the top of the top frame.

2. Need a few more dividers (between MA and AE Autoattack and between abil recov and crit chance)

3. Is there a way to setup the items in the order they were in in the old bar, so we could get it to look just like the old bar or can you give us a way to reorder the items in the list.

4. Is there a way to change the abbriviations you used in the bottom bar?

Thanks for all the work.
1. I found the issue. Sorry about that.
2. I can add more dividers. They take up space on the bar however so I figured the 10 I have were probably all anyone would want. Those 10 divide the major categories of stats.

3. I could reorder them. I should be able to make them sortable as well but that is for a later time. I wanted to get this out before I worked on more options for it.

4. You would have to edit the code atm. That is something else I want to make dynamic. But even when that is done the size would not vary. I know of no way to determine the length of a string in the ui(would be necessary to make the items truely dynamic).

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 03-14-2011 at 12:13 PM.