View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2010, 10:25 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Actually, no. The data source would be the information that I would want to load. In this case (default) is named filter source. Everything that I would need I figure would be internal. I just need a way to put my datasource (filtersource) which can be found in everyone's main eq2 folder under Eq2_broker_searches I do believe.

I am assuming I need something like (onselect= enter data from my eq2_broker.xml in advance search feilds, press enter) but I have no idea how to do this. The data would be the eq2_broker.xml. as an example. I would be making my own later, but for now I will just stick with default to actually get it working.

I need commands that would plug in that data. I am assuming this would be tied into the advance search part of the broker window, which in UI builder is not even shown.

The main reason I think that I cannot use a custom filter already provided by fine folk who do custom ui's (profit, fetish, ect.) is that they relocated the advance search window directly onto your buy page. Doing this I believe relocates the Parent.parent.stuff.junk into the wrong place for what I am doing, thus I cannot use that because my advance tab isn't located on the buy page.

This is hypothetical, because I am only using logic, I have no experience in doing any of this what so ever.

If you look at my picture above is what I want my broker window to look like, mine obviously are lacking on select commands. Clearly this would be great for organization reason to keep having 9001 saved searches all under one drop down box.

So basically what I am getting at, as stated in previous post, I need a code for the onselect that lovely SOE decided to just hardcode in.

Thanks for the reply though.
3 dancing bananas to you good sir!

And one for me because I love staring at him.

Last edited by Swabs : 12-11-2010 at 10:30 PM.