View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2010, 07:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueldr View Post
I apologize if I missed it in the forums or if i facepalmed it in game but...

I can't seem to find a way to make the clickies on group members bigger, or in fact the names/bars themselves.

My wife usually plays the healer and am trying to ease her into the new interface after years of the default. (we both love it BTW thank you!)

The problem is her eyes aren't all that great and at higher rez the icons are tiny.

Even i would have trouble clicking them in the heat of battle... Unless they grow in size when needed. she hasn't hunted with it yet so not sure.

So the ability to make them bigger would be great if possible.

Sorry if i missed something obvious.

Thanks.
There's no easy way of making the clickable buttons/icons any bigger. To do so, I would have to increase the size of just about everything, and adjust the code accordingly. The only problem with making multi-sized versions is trying to maintain them all which can be very time consuming.

I've tried to keep the same size elements of the default UI and improve upon them with more features.

And unfortunately there's no way to "scale" the UI elements.