View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2010, 05:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shianne View Post
It appears some of the numbers in the persona window still are not calculating correctly. I went thru all my gear and spells and added up the stuff manually.

My Crit% was off by exactly 4% [more in window than I have](I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Crit Bonus was off by 8% [more in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Spell Reuse was off by 3.6% [less in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

Potency was dead on

Ability Mod was dead on

Spell Cast was off by 5% [I attribute this to the Void Soaked Peacock Feathers having the ability still listed as Alacritous Incantation V instead of Spell Casting Speed 5 which should be changed as it effects all spells]

The calculations that I did manually do not consist of any items/spells that pertain to just beneficial or just hositle. These were on broad spectrum stats as the persona window has never taken into account the beneficial/hositle spell cast/reuse/recovery/crit/potency.

I don't know if this is a screw up on SOE's side or not (most likley) so I wasn't sure if this pertains to Profit.

*Edit typos*
The dynamic data comes straight from soe and is not modified by the UI. As an additional test my numbers checked in both the default and profit were the same.

Silat