View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2010, 12:11 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Kithicor

It appears some of the numbers in the persona window still are not calculating correctly. I went thru all my gear and spells and added up the stuff manually.

My Crit% was off by exactly 4% [more in window than I have](I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Crit Bonus was off by 8% [more in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Spell Reuse was off by 3.6% [less in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

Potency was dead on

Ability Mod was dead on

Spell Cast was off by 5% [I attribute this to the Void Soaked Peacock Feathers having the ability still listed as Alacritous Incantation V instead of Spell Casting Speed 5 which should be changed as it effects all spells]

The calculations that I did manually do not consist of any items/spells that pertain to just beneficial or just hositle. These were on broad spectrum stats as the persona window has never taken into account the beneficial/hositle spell cast/reuse/recovery/crit/potency.

I don't know if this is a screw up on SOE's side or not (most likley) so I wasn't sure if this pertains to Profit.

*Edit typos*

Last edited by Shianne : 02-24-2010 at 12:15 PM.