View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2010, 07:42 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc146 View Post
nope, that just shows how transparent it is. What I noticed when looking at the code was that the titlebar had one set of stats while the frame had another different set of stats displaying on top of one another. so while in game you can set frame only to see one set of stats and then frame and titlebar to see the other. (titlebar sits directly on top of the frame thus hiding the frame for the bottombar). What I wanted to do was to set it up so that while in normal no mouseover you see the frame and then if you hover your mouse over it you see the titlebar.
Yes I know, I coded that (lol). What you do is set frame & titlebar and then go to window settings to make the titlebar hide on mouse over, i.e. pull the mouse over slider to the left. Or for reverse order, make it transparent by default with the slider on show on mouse over.