View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2010, 05:30 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

I edited the bottombar for profit to reflect the crit. I am not cool enough to figure out how to get the frame and titlebar to switch visibility on hover in like the exp bar does (although I can see that is what was intended when created). So what I did was edit the frame where the "Atk:8888" was that wasn't working anymore anyways to show "Crit:88%" instead.

That being said I would really like a little shove in the right direction to figure out how to get the frame and titlebar to switch on hoverin.

Anyways....
To get this to show in game you upload the file into your Profitui folder choose copy and replace. Then log into game and right click the bottom bar and choose window settings, then choose "Frame Only" from the drop down box there.

And my little disclaimer note to follow: I do not take credit for any of the code I am simply cutting and pasting and making name changes where appropriate. So please direct all props to the origional creator.

Thanks,
James
Attached Files
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_BottomBar.xml (15.6 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by Jamesc146 : 02-23-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: oops would help if I put the file on here lol