View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2009, 09:49 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farside View Post
I appreciate all the replies to my thread

To EQAditu: Sorry I didn't make it very clear. What I whould like is to either layout the groups Vertical or Horizontal and be able to scale them by width/height.

Example1:
Group1 Player1 Player2 Player3....

Group2 Player1 Player2 Player3....

Example2:
Group1 Group2
Player1 Player1
Player2 Player2
Player3 Player3

Looking at the Grid link above, you can see that each block inside the Grid is a group/raid player frame.

The main bar is health with players name,also switching to missing health and displaying Death,AFK,DND ect.

The small colored boxes in the corners could be set up to show a debuff (poison,magic ect) or a buff (Shield,HoT).

The individual boders could be colored to show debuffs,buffs,agro, ect.

You will also notice icons in the middle of some those are buff/debuff same as above just using icons instead of text.

From what I'm reading here alot of this is just not possible within EQ2?

You will most likely never be able to show the amount of information Grid shows in EQ2. I'm willing to bet the only aspect of Grid possible with this game's interface would be the ordering of groups you mentioned (Group1: P1 P2 P3 etc...).

I think I've seen raid windows that display a debuff when the raid member becomes debuffed so maybe an indicator for a debuff may be possible. I have no idea about range fading in this game either, but I bet it isn't possible as well.