View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2005, 04:47 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

Well my request (thought I'd post it anyway, as it does have a slight variation than the one posted previously by Daimond), was that the maintained spells window should have ether a label or a rollover effect that displays who the spell is currently cast on.

This would help HUGELY due to the fact that Illusionists, and I'm sure other classes, have to cast some spells over and over again, due to them needing to be recast very quickly, and them needing to be individually cast on each group member (Breeze is a, if not the, prime example).

I can't tell you how much this would help.

Insomniac suggested this:

Quote:
hmm..
Instead of the buff names in the maintained window (like you can do on test) the name of the person you casted the spell on would be alot more informative (i know what all MY icons do). And i dont think its too unreasonable. Try requesting a tag for the maintained window that shows the name of the person being effected by a spell.

I'm thinking some like this (pretend the banana is a spell icon)
Shizlak

It would help buffers out alot and wouldnt cause alot of clutter, it not too much information, cause would only going to work for YOUR spells.
Either would be great, although an option to choose out of the two (either to display the name as a tooltip or as a label) would be even greater!

Please, whoever is reading, this would be the mod of the century!

Take care!

Contro.

/edit

Having thought on it, having the label option would be best: easier for quick reference.

Last edited by Contro : 01-31-2005 at 05:59 PM.