Thread: TyeJae Steel
View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2005, 06:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally posted by aalwein
Just move the quest helper window to the top right hand corner of the screen and create a "steel" background for it. It ends up being a little small but it is functional. right now i'm running your UI at 1280x1024 and I have it up in that corner with no background... works great. nothing else really needs to be changed for a higher resolution.

Also, debt xp in the player window would be super. I'm adding this in myself in the meantime. - can't figure it out. it looks like you have the line of code for debt xp but i can't get it to show up. there's no official thread opened for this UI so I guess i'll just wait until you open one to discuss this.

One more thing, having the tradeskill xp bar being optional would be handy. Perhaps having the experience window there under the player window with a steel background so it could be switched between adventure and tradeskill xp, or two versions of the player window - one with both xp bars one with just adventure - that could be copied into the main directory at the user's choice.

As you can see I'm already enjoying this UI and just nitpicking details that I would like to see.
Very good feedback. I think I could do somthing about it not showing tradeskill exp, that wouldn't be that hard of a fix. As far as the debt exp goes, I do have that information in there, but just set it off to the side for if anyone wanted to pull it into view. Is this something that most people would want in there? I just didnt put it in there because it wasn't that significant to me, I would rather not know how much debt I have. Let me know.