View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2009, 11:50 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Nektulos
Default problems with testing...

I got the files in the right folders, and changed the information in the xml file as you said. Then I tested a bunch of /loc's against pixels from the .dds file (using photoshop) using Tacoman's zonerect calculator, and tried several different zonerect settings, and even tried changing the SourceRect settings. I think the problem is that perhaps the image size is different that it's supposed to be? The Map itself is 362x438 pixels, not including the blank space outside the map area. The "whole" map is the "normal" 434x506 pixels. The problem I run into when testing it in-game is that the location in game at the entrance (top of the map) is at the top of the brown background area, rather than the top of the blue map. The lower part seem to line up ok. I've attached another .jpeg showing the two points I'm talking about. I've also crudely marked the current positions with circed x's and marked where they "should" be with another x with an arrow between them. It just seems like the image needs to be stretched a bit both vertically and horizontally, anchored from that lower point that lines up. How do I fix this? I'm so close I think to having it ready to post, but this has got me stumped.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Miragul_Crucible_offset_marked.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	6742