View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2008, 02:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Welcome to EQ2 interface modding.
Thank you and before I ask you one final question, thank you for all the info, works perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
[*]Click to cure: The "GroupMemberX" sections are hardcoded by the client to target that group member if you click on them in game. Therefore my suggestion is to create a new page containing the click to cure buttons on the same level as the "GroupMemberX" pages. You will only need the useabilityonplayer code then (of course you need to change the path to the player name). [*]Note: To separate commands, you cannot use the || symbol. You need to either use a space (in which case code is executed right to left) or a newline character (in which case code is executed top to bottom). You can doubleclick the OnPress parameter in UIbuilder to get a popup window where you can enter multiple lines.[/list]

Now I went ahead and removed all my click to cure buttons from under the Effects page and inserted them into the MemberInfoPage, except now when I click the icons in game all it does is auto target that person and no clicky noises or casting, I'm guessing this is what you were refering too about repathing it to the player name.

This is the final part im stuck on, I downloaded a few other click to cure UI's and attempted to play around with them, but the parent thing has me stumped.

Under the effects window I installed a button with the code:

Onpress = Temp1 = parent.Effect5.Visible
Temp2 = ( Temp1 ? true : parent.Effect4.Visible )
Temp1 = ( Temp2 ? true : parent.Effect3.Visible )
Temp2 = ( Temp1 ? true : parent.Effect2.Visible )
parent.parent.Info.Info.Visible = ( Temp2 ? false : ! parent.Effect1.Visible )

In the Effects 1 through to 5 I added the lines:

Onhide = parent.Button.press = true
Onshow = parent.Button.press = true

In the click to cure icons:

Onpress = useabilityonplayer parent.Name.LocalText Cure Trauma
target_previous

All this has done is not allow me to click the icons to cure. Obviously I dont fully understand what I'm doing, but I'm learning more about it, now I just need to learn how to create a path to GroupMember1 through to 5 and it should be good to go, also, the pathing I use for the click to cure buttons to not change targets ( or change it back so to speak ), will it work with the new Mana Flow button I have installed seeing its a stand alone button on its on not corresponding with any icons?

At first guess, I would guess that the Draw Parent Selection Highlight is not lined up correctly with my Cure Icons, but thats just a uneducated guess, buts its the only thing I haven't yet done as I haven't worked out how to do this part.

Also, once there is no going back, you got that right, I just noticed its 5:45am Times flies when your having fun.