View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:16 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Please help with errors

Hello... (love the ui) just wondering how do you get the background transparent? I looked thru and cannot seem to find where/how to do this? Also getting an error on login Tmain_GUI, SL:237, Unhandled Error it only seems to update about 28% and then stops, However I can get in game and ui looks good except some aspects of quickswitch/ info center and others like achievment window are missing. Main problem is an Error msg that POPS up EVERY time i zone saying ----The detrimental window is not present. You will not be able to see any detrimental effects on your char until you update your ui----Any help appreciated

Edit: Ty very much. Took out the extreme folder and reinstalled everything---Works great now. Also reinstalled info center etc.. and working well. The only issue not fixed is the transparency thing. I know about the window settings but the problem is i have a black bar across the bottom and top of the screen (about 2inches) that does not let any windows ie; chat or bars go transparent this just seems weird. It doesnt seem to matter even after reinstalling. Even in default so its not an extreme issue i dont think. Thanks for the GREAT UI!!!!!

Last edited by bennythedog : 04-18-2008 at 12:55 PM.