View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Blackburrow
Default Strange Launchpad Issue

First off, I'd just like to say "fantastic mod". It has been saving me a ton of time that I used to spend needing to fiddle with stuff and has resolved more than a few annoyances for me.

My issue may not be due to EQ2Henchman, but since it's the one thing that's different I thought I would start here. (Plus I'm impressed with the quality of help seen here.) If I run Henchman and have it run the launchpad when it is finished, the launchpad always hangs on the "Scanning Files" window. Since Henchman is close at that point, I figured there was no way it could be Henchman. But if I reboot and run LaunchPad w/o Henchman, everything is OK. If I reboot and run Henchman which then runs LaunchPad, I get the same hang on "Scanning Files". I can kill the LaunchPad process and try again, but it's always the same unless I reboot and don't run Henchman first.

I really don't think it's Henchman, but right now I'm just sniffing around for clues. Kinda just hoping someone knows right off the top of their head and says "Oh, I know what that is! You need to do this." Which will then of course win my undying gratitude and entitle the aforementioned solution-bringer to call me a noob while beating me about the head and neck with the wet stumpy ends of my recently removed arms.