View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2007, 10:47 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Exception Error handle

Every time I log out, I am getting an exception error, it doesn't give me a number, just an "ok" box.

Not sure what information you need in order to fix it. So I will keep my post small. Email me if you need more info.

I wanted to ask as well, if you had addressed the size of the pull out bag bar. It seems to be too small to show all the bags, and cuts them off at the bottom and at the right. I am a complete newb at editing and changing any xml files. I wouldn't know where to begin. So I thought I would also mention it. I would also like to see if we can get the pull out bag bar to STAY pulled out. It always defaults to "in" instead of "out" and I remember you posting something about changing the default option. But I have looked through the FAQ and I can't find it. (must be really tired) cause I know I remember reading it somewhere and now I am at a loss as to where that was exactly.

Thanks for your patience and I am really apprieciative of your efforts to continually update this UI. As it is my one and only favorite.