View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2005, 04:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

parser is a simple MS Word macro - you will do it in 15 minutes. Just find example of /loc command efect in log file. Its all the time the exact same message + coordiantes. Select find and replace (or replace if you gor MSO 2003), select more in this window and chceck... more o can help you becouse i got Polish Version with Polish commands. But it will something like that (starting text)?(few leters form next text from log) - where "?" means for MS Word "one or more any character" - its for coordinates. An mate this sequence ITALIC in all text then replace all NONE ITALIC text to "space" then replace "space space" for "space", then remove text from begining and and.
If you try you will see that is much easier then my "idiotic" english

Or say please to any begining programer he will make this parser for you in 20 minutes. Its simple text parser with simple conditions.

We use (i thing) Autodesk Acad 10 with some additions, but you can use any software that let you inset numeric coordinates as a source text file.

Or say "please" to middle advanced programer for simple C++ software to draw points on screen from list of coordinates. Its about 2h of work.
Then mape "print screen" from this and paste to any raster graphic aplication.

I got Photoshop at work but there are some very good free applications as Paint Shop Pro in trial version http://www.jasc.com/products/paintsh...ptrialreg.asp?